Sunday, April 5, 2009

Mom and Dad are in Singapore!

Mom and Dad are finally here! Terry is actually at the airport picking them up right now. I don't have any details on their flight yet. I have to say, I was a little a nervous about the missile launch in North Korea since they had a layover in Tokyo. Everything worked out ok though and they are here! I will have lots to share soon!

Today we took a trip to the grocery store. Kaitlyn was chewing on her feet so the nice bakery lady gave her a big roll to chew on instead, for free. It was really funny. Kaitlyn did not want to give it up either. She probably would have eaten the whole thing if I would have let her. I think she is addicted to bread like her mom. Ha!


Yum Yum!


Eating her bread instead of her toes!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Mmmmmmm....fresh bakery bread....my kinda girl, Kaitlyn!!

Anonymous said...

how fun!!!! you guys have a great time!!! don't let your parents spoil kaitlyn too much!!! ;)

miss ya~
kari