Sunday, May 3, 2009

March Madness Tournament Date...

I don't know if you remember, but during March, Terry and I had a bet on the March Madness Tournament. The loser had to plan a date night....Well....I WON! I did not pick the overall winner, North Carolina, but based on the point system we used, I WON! So Terry had to plan our date and I have to say he did a great job!

Last night, after our 7.5 mile hike, we had a babysitter come stay with Kaitlyn so we could go out. We got all dressed up. This is a big deal in its self because we usually have dinner out in shorts and Crocs. We went to a really nice steak restaurant, yum yum....and then he got tickets to the Broadway 'CATS'! It was awesome! The performers were amazing. Afterwards, we went for dessert-- Starbucks and chocolate cake! It was really a perfect date night!


Us before we left for our date

Me during intermission...we are in the Esplanade Theater
(by the way as you can probably see in this picture I got braces)


Our program

I had to post a picture of the baby girl too!
Side note about her---she made it all the way through church today without going to the cry/play room! Also Singapore is taking the Swine Flu very seriously...when we stood to greet our neighbor in church we were asked not to shake hands, just give a wave or a nod. They are just taking the proper precautions so it doesn't turn out like the SARS outbreak a few years ago.

No comments: