Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Kaitlyn!

Wow! I can't believe our baby girl is 1 year old today! Here is a slideshow of her from 1 day to 1 year!


I just wanted to let you know what Kaitlyn Grace is up to these days.



She is a....

cheerio thrower,

head bobber,

giggler,

couch licker,

walker (sometimes),

ice cream lover,

snorter,

gymboree goer,

bell pepper eater,

princess car pusher,

swimmer,

sand thrower,

shoe eater,

binkie addict,
Singapore street rider (stroller)

climber on dada

and a

shopper with mama



(Now of course, these are only f ew of her favorite things)


Terry and I say all the time how we can't imagine life without her. She truly is a gift from God!



1 comment:

Kristi said...

What a sweet post! She is a cutie and I know you are in for more wonderful "memory-making" moments with her during the next year!