Happy Father's Day, Terry. Thank you for being such a great daddy to Kaitlyn. I know she loves you very much!
Happy Father's Day to my dad and Terry's dad too! We love you and miss you!

Doesn't this look like a proud daddy!
Now...I was afraid this was going to happen. LSU vs. Texas in the college world series. My, husband is a die hard LSU fan and my brother is a die hard Texas fan... so of course they made a little wager. They both like the other team...just NOT when they play each other. I will let you know what the deal was after the games are played. Stay tuned it will be funny.

Kaitlyn is a Tiger Fan at heart, but.....

she has to show a little support for the Longhorns.
I'm going to go ahead and apologize to Terry now. I know he is not going to be happy seeing his baby in orange!
Sorry Honey!
5 comments:
She is so cute!! Go LSU!!! It was a really good game!!
Thank you for giving us a sneak preview. The bet is ON!
Geaux Tigers!!! Cute cheerleader outfit but the headband has GOT TO GO!!! haha. We love ya'll & miss ya'll!
all our love,
Becky, Stephen, Janey, Laura, Ross, Caroline, Pam, Mawmaw & Pawpaw!
That is too cute! She didn't seem happy to have her headband on...
Happy Father's Day, Terry John!
Post a Comment