Did I mention that Singapore just opened a Chili's Restaurant! I can not tell you how excited I am about this! The best part, it is only a 7 minute walk. Terry told me we could not go every week, but we had it twice this week! Our friends had us over for their twins 1st birthday and we had Chilis to go! Kaitlyn enjoyed playing with their toys while we enjoyed yummy fajitas! It just reminds me of home!
Saturday, a coworker invited us over for a BBQ. They have 3 kids, 8, 4, and 3 months. The 4 year old loved playing with Kaitlyn. He enjoyed playing fetch with her. It was great entertainment for all of us! Here are a few pictures from last night.

Kaitlyn loved their daughter's bed. It was low enough that she could get up and down all by herself. She kept sneaking in here and playing.

She did enjoy munching on Watermelon and limes!

Since we were out on the patio we left the door open so the kids could go in and out. Kaitlyn loved it!

She kept getting toys and bringing them outside.
We really had a great time!
1 last thing...We sure are proud of the LSU Tigers. I'm waiting on a picture from brother and then I will reveal the bet.
2 comments:
She is so strong! I can't believe she's lifting all those toys. She'll probably lose her last baby fat and turn into a lean mean toy-dragging machine :) (with bows in her hair)
(grumble) Justin is still in denial.. We are waiting on something, but will send you the pics as soon as we get it!
Post a Comment