Today I hosted playgroup! We had 4 kids and 4 moms over. It was a huge success! The kids did great. I was a little worried, Kaitlyn has never had to share "her" toys before. She did very well though. She was a little protective over her princess car. One little boy took over it and kept biting the other if they went near him. Kaitlyn got a few teeth marks on her hand, but it didn't seem to bother her, she kept going back over to honk the horn. I didn't think kids started biting till they were at least 2? Other than that we really had a great time!
Oh and a side note, one of the mom's I met today used to work for Donald Trump's daughter, Ivanka. I really have met some interesting people from all over!
I'm sorry, I don't have any pictures from playgroup. I can't believe I didn't take any! Here are a few other pictures from today!

Kaitlyn's battle wound from playgroup. (on her hand) I'm not saying too much because I know it is only a matter of time before Kaitlyn bites!

Kaitlyn enjoying her car.

Running towards the slide! Her favorite thing to do.

Looking at the fish.
6 comments:
She is getting way to big!! she looks like her daddy!! I can't wait till we can have our on play date!!
That's too funny - Kaitlyn's running towards that slide like it's her long lost lover she was destined to marry :)
Is it too early to start giving her self-defense classes to prevent against biting - she IS in Asia, they've gotta have some good ones. I'd like to see that little boy after she uses some Singaporean numchuk techniques on him....I'm sure she can pull it off. RE my baby gang on skates video I sent you :)
I don't know about you...but Cannon never bit. He did get bit a couple of times when he was in daycare (that was short-lived) before I pulled him out. He had two huge bite marks and bruising on his back. I was furious. That's the one and only toddler "thing" that just gets me going! See? I can't stop writing about it!
I love living life through you. It must be amazing to get to live somewhere new and different. Your daughter is too cute.
Stacy
Ouch! Poor Kaitlyn! I hope you went all mama bear on that biter. Those are some teeth marks!
Thanks for the great tour of Beijing! It was really great!
Mom
Post a Comment