Friday, July 24, 2009

Family Vacation

Tomorrow morning we leave for a week long trip to Beijing, China. We are very excited and ready to go! Our flight is about 6 hours and we are praying that Kaitlyn will take a little nap. I'm sure she will be running the aisles on the plane too! I won't be blogging till we get back but I know we will have LOTS of pictures to share!

See you in a week!

I hate to have a post with no picture, so I thought I would share one of Kaitlyn's 1 year portrait.


It's not real clear, I took a picture of the picture

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

She is so BEAUTIFUL!! I really love this picture!! I need your address so I can send you Julianne's pictures!!

The Fisher's said...

Have fun and yes, you can add us.

Red Fish said...

Wow what a great experience you guys are having! Have a great time
cs