Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Indoor playtime

Kaitlyn has had a runny nose this week so we have been playing inside. Here are a few pictures.


Up and down stairs...this never gets old!


Walking around the house with my purse.


Resting on the floor but not giving up the purse.


Watching the man clean the windows. Kaitlyn loved watching the man go up and down. We live on the 7th floor so we saw him a lot. (He wasn't too friendly)

Kaitlyn looking through the window in the laundry room.

She is brushing her 3 teeth. Look at all that drool!

3 comments:

The Spillman Family Blog said...

She is too cute! So glad you found us. I was wondering who we knew from Singapore! And, I totally do not mind being on your blog list. It's nice to be able to keep up with old friends this way, isn't it?

Cammie said...

She is sooo going to be a movie star - the camera loves her :) I think she needs her own purse...

That window cleaner was NOT friendly - how could he not be charmed by such a glorious child?

Thea said...

I agree with Cammie, she needs her own purse!

I can't believe how fast she is changing. And that window cleaner looks a bit creepy, who can resist such a gummy smile??