Saturday, July 11, 2009

5th anniversary...

Friday, was our 5 year anniversary. We decided to take a little getaway. We went to Bintan, a little Indonesian Island which is about an hour ferry ride. We left Kaitlyn here in Singapore with our friend Stella. Stella has been our go to babysitter ever since we have been here. Kaitlyn loves her! This was the first time we have been away from her overnight so of course we were a little nervous. But it was a nice relaxing trip that we needed. We did things we can not do with Kaitlyn, for example lounge by the pool and beach and do absolutely nothing. It was awesome! We didn't take many pictures but here are a few.

Bintan Beach

Not many people here!
Us on the beach

6 comments:

Candie said...

of course I don't mind! I've been trying to add you to mine since I found you, but my layout page keeps saying there's an error. I'm working on it!! :)

Cammie said...

Happy Anniversary! What a beautiful couple. You're 10th anniversary will be somewhere else just as exotic :)

Best, Cammie

Red Fish said...

What a beautiful place and a beautiful couple! YOu will probably look the same in another 5 years!

Heather Cearley said...

Please do! I love looking at everyone's blog. It is such a great way to see what is going on with everyone! I am super jealous of you living over seas. But I know it must be hard being so far away from your family and friends! Your little girl is beautiful!

kellie said...

hey kara! you look great and seem to have a wonderful family/life!! i'm happy for you. i work with a girl named leigh that reminds me a lot of you. you are so lucky to get to experience living in such a foreign place. many blessings to you and yours! -kellie

Thea said...

Happy anniversary! Wow! What could be more romantic than a getaway on a deserted island??