Thursday, September 17, 2009

Sentosa Part II

Wednesday, we went to Sentosa Island again. We went to The Images of Singapore museum. This is a wax museum that explains the history of Singapore. We all enjoyed it!

Terry pulling Linda and Kaitlyn in the rickshaw.


Kaitlyn in the little wagon


Pawpaw and Kaitlyn in front of the museum

After lunch on the beach we put our feet in the South China Sea. Kaitlyn was soaking wet by the time we left.

At the beach


Playing in the South China Sea

Thursday, Linda and I took Kaitlyn to Gymboree. She loved going down the slide and putting the balls in the tube.
\
Gymboree Day


Walking home from Gymboree. Kaitlyn loves to pick up leaves!


Today Terry John and his dad left for a trip to Vietnam. I'm so glad they are getting the chance to go. It will be a great experience for both of them. Terry John called to let us know they made it to Ho Chi Minh City safely.

1 comment:

Thea said...

Looks like you guys are having fun!! I hope Terry and his Dad will have a safe trip!