Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Botanic Gardens and Local Food

Monday, we took a walk to the Singapore Botanic Gardens. It was absolutely beautiful. Kaitlyn slept through most of it but woke up at the very end for a couple of pictures.

Terry and Linda at the Botanic Garden


Linda, Kaitlyn and I in the garden. Kaitlyn is sound asleep.


Kaitlyn did wake up to see the pretty waterfall

When Terry John came home we hopped on the bus and went to our favorite Chicken Rice restaurant. It is very local but very good!

Kaitlyn was letting us know she was out of chicken and wanted more!

Walking back to our apartment.

Kaitlyn showing us how to use the elevator key.
Kaitlyn also loves to help empty the dishwasher in the morning.
We are really having a nice visit!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

She is getting too big!! I can tell how close you are with her! I am starting to feel that way with Julianne! Girls are fun!!!