Sunday, September 13, 2009

weekend recap...

Saturday night we took Terry and Linda to the movies. We went to the "Gold Class" movie theater and watched The Proposal. It just came out in Singapore. There are only 24 seats and they are recliners. We had dinner while watching the movie. Definitely the way to go!


Terry and Linda enjoying the "Gold Class" movie.

After the movie we stopped at Starbucks for coffee.

Terry John and I in front of a huge flower bouquet by Starbucks.


Sunday, we took it easy while the guys listened to the LSU game on the radio. Geaux Tigers! We then took a trip to Terry John's office. The guys took a tour of the rig while Linda, Kaitlyn, and I played in the office.

Terry John and his dad about to head to the rig.



Terry in the driller's control room .


Terry in front of the Derrick


Kaitlyn playing in Daddy's chair. She enjoyed spinning around and going for rides in it.

After the tour we had dinner at Chili's. While we waited for our table, Kaitlyn enjoyed a ride with Barney. She loved it!

I'm sure we will be watching Barney soon!

I love this picture!

The silly things Daddy's do!

No comments: