Tuesday, our friends Susan and Vickie came over. I forgot to get my camera out while they were here, but we had a great visit!
Wednesday, Kayla came over with her 2 beautiful girls. We had a picnic outside and let the girls run around. They were precious.
Enjoying our picnic. It was very yummy, Thanks Mamaw
Cute Avery
Mia taught Kaitlyn how to play with the tree twigs. Kaitlyn is reaching for one.
Thursday, Kacci, Tom, and Gage came to visit. Gage is so cute and has a laugh that is contagious! We met for dinner at one of my favorite mexican food restaurant. Mamaw and Papaw babysat Kaitlyn and we enjoyed a nice dinner and movie. I didn't get any pictures of Kaitlyn and Gage together. I don't know why I have been forgetting to take pictures! I will try and do better!
Gage Man!
Kacci, Tom and Gage at Franco's for dinner! Yummy!
We had a great visit with everyone! Thanks for coming over to see us!!!
1 comment:
Girl, I bet you are love'n you some San Angelo Mexican food! The Davidson girls are just beautiful. Great to see your trip is going great.
Post a Comment