Thursday, November 19, 2009

Birthday Celebration..

We had a big birthday around here yesterday...


Kaitlyn helped bake a cake. (never mind the box)


We put 30 candles on this cake, and sang "Happy Birthday" to...


my wonderful husband and the best daddy!

I gave him an early birthday present when we were in Louisiana. A ticket to the New Orleans Saints game. Terry and his dad went and had a blast. They were 9 rows up on the 35 yard line.





Note to Terry:
(I hope you had a great birthday. I love you!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday terry John! Hope you had a great day.. It was so great to see yau'll....the kids miss Kaitlyn already. Give her lots of hugs and kisses....aunt becky

Catherine Chaumont said...

Happy Birthday Terry! Glad you made it back safely. Kaitlyn is so adorable with all of her curls! Hope to see you guys back in Texas soon!

Thea said...

Yummm!!! Happy birthday Terry!