Thursday, January 14, 2010

Chistmas in Singapore

I know, I know, Christmas is over but I wanted to share these pictures. This is along Orchard Road. This is my online scrapbook so I wanted to remember what Singapore looked like during Christmas.

This is a huge Christmas Tree in front of the Orchard MRT (subway). I could not get the entire tree in the picture. Kaitlyn looked tiny standing next to it!



All along Orchard there were scenes leading up to the birth of Jesus.
This one is when Mary and Joseph were trying to find a place to sleep.
Kaitlyn loved this one!


A gigantic Christmas Tree in a mall. The sign reads "Caution high voltage" HA!

The theme is "Deck the Halls". So cute.



2 comments:

The Fisher's said...

Thanks for sharing your times in Singapore. I may never visit but I will always know what it is like because of the time you have taken our of your life to tell your story.

Catherine Chaumont said...

Cute pictures. I bet it is interesting to see how Christmas is celebrated in other parts of the world. Hope you had a great one!