
"Adorable" Kaitlyn

2.She waves bye-bye to her binkies after she wakes up and we put them away. That is "Adorable".
3. She has a laugh that is quite contagious. That is "Adorable".

I just had a sweet friend, Melissa, tell me Kaitlyn is "adorable". I have to say I agree with her. 97% of the time she is "adorable", however, there is that 3% of the time that she is something other than "adorable". For example this week:
1. Kaitlyn made alphabet soup using my skillet, magnet letters, and a spoon. She had a great time except she left one letter on the bottom of the skillet. The next morning, I started cooking scrambled eggs and set fire to the letter "E" or was it "F". I could not tell it was melted and a little ball of fire. "Adorable" was not the word I was thinking of.
2. I put Kaitlyn on the island next to a pitcher of water. Don't ask me why, I should have seen it coming, but I was trying to start dinner. I'm sure you guessed it.....yes...the pitcher of water was poured all over her and and the counter. "Adorable" was not the word I was thinking of.
3. This morning, I was talking to Terry before he went to work, and we both heard a strange noise coming from the kitchen. We went in to see what Little Miss Priss was doing, apparently, she thought she needed a few more Cheerios. Once again, "Adorable" was not the word I was thinking of.

These were a just a few of the things that happened this week.
However, the other 97% of the time she is absolutely "Adorable".
1. We went to the Dr. this week to finish up with shots. (No Tears!) Right after the Dr. gave her a shot she jumped down from my lap and blew her a kiss. That is "Adorable".
2.She waves bye-bye to her binkies after she wakes up and we put them away. That is "Adorable".
3. She has a laugh that is quite contagious. That is "Adorable".

Yes, Melissa, Kaitlyn Grace is adorable, 97% of the time!
1 comment:
I think Kaitlyn is 97% adorable and 3% stinkin' cute!!! You can't possibly get mad at that curly mop of hair! We need to webcam again soon.. how about tonight?
Post a Comment