
She did this set for at least 10 minutes. Up and down, up and down...

I finally, coaxed her over to the field to play with the ball and bubbles. She didn't like that idea, so she put the ball back in my purse and off we went....

...to the steps again.
We then went to the mall to cool off.

Kaitlyn loves sitting in these little things. You don't even have to put money in it and she still loves it. I wonder how long that will last!
Last week there were Lion Dancers performing everywhere for Chinese New Year.
We just missed this group perform.

At least Kaitlyn was able to pet the lion!

*On a side note*
Kaitlyn is doing much better without her binkie. She still cries a little for it, but it I think we are on the downhill slope!
No comments:
Post a Comment