
Kaitlyn only uses it when she sleeps, but lately she has been in the habit of throwing them out of her crib so we will go in her room. Friday, during her nap, was the start of "Operation Binkie". When she first found her binkie "broken" she stuck out her bottom lip and looked at me like what happened with tears in her eyes? So we took it to the trash and waved bye-bye. I put her down for her nap and she cried for an hour before she finally went to sleep. Friday night she cried off and on for 2 hours but when she finally went to sleep she didn't wake till the morning. Now it is Day 2 nap time, she has been crying for an hour. I know this is breaking her heart, and mine too. But, it is time..bye-bye binkies!
1 comment:
I remember those days. I took both the kids away when they were 1 and it was terrible. Weston was hard to break. He cried for about 3 hours the first night and we just laid there and listened. It broke my heart. Each day will get easier.
Post a Comment