Yes, Baby Glenn was there too! Kaitlyn would tickle his tummy and he would chuckle. So cute!
Sunday, I flew back to Houston alone! Kaitlyn is staying with Mamaw and Papaw for the week! What a big girl, huh? Of course, I cried at the airport leaving but she didn't! She was excited. I have talked to them everyday, and have asked if Kaitlyn has wanted her Momma or Daddy. Nope! I think she is staying too busy and having too much fun feeding the ducks and playing with the water hose to miss us. I really am glad she is enjoying her week at the lake. Even though we miss or baby, Terry and I have enjoyed our week too!
I have to admit, I am a little nervous to get Kaitlyn back. I have a feeling she is going to be quite spoiled!
I have to admit, I am a little nervous to get Kaitlyn back. I have a feeling she is going to be quite spoiled!

2 comments:
That is too funny, she is probably having the time of her life. And babysitting Baby Glenn. I'll bet she'll be just as excited to get back to her playroom at home and resume potty training.
I love that photo of the two of them! They played so well together! They'll grow up to be best buds for sure!
Post a Comment