Thanks Aunt Thea and Uncle Justin!
Hanging out in the tent!
We have also been playing outside a lot!
Kaitlyn waited so patiently for Daddy to put the playhouse together.
She loves to open and close all the windows and ring the doorbell!
Peek-a-boo!
Potty Training Update: Kate has been doing great! She has only had a couple of accidents in the last week! Yipee!
4 comments:
Wow, I love the pink tent and the outside playhouse! It is so big. She will have many years of fun in the sun!!
Congrats on the potty training!!! I'm not surprised, she's a smart kid. I love her tent, what a great idea. She has her own nook within her playroom.
Her playhouse looks extremely well-constructed...an engineer must have put it up. :)
Love it! It looks great in the playroom, I like the bean bag inside of it, so cozy!! And oh my, that head of curly hair in the last photo, too cute!
Love her tent and playhouse! How fun! The backyard looks huge!
Post a Comment