Kaitlyn was accident free yesterday and so far today too!
She is peeking to see if anything happened.
We had to see if the sheep needed to go potty.
I was definitely going stir crazy over the weekend. So Monday night, the 3 of us went out to eat at Carino's. I was very nervous so I took her to the bathroom twice and asked her 50 times if she needed to go potty. She did great, and held it until we were home!

I decided to try and take Kaitlyn on another outing, this time by myself. I loaded up the potty chair and off we went. We lasted about 45 minutes in Hobby Lobby before I started getting nervous. After we checked out and I put her in the car she went right over to the potty chair! Whew, we made it!
We are keeping our fingers crossed we stay accident free!
5 comments:
So cute! Go Kaitlyn! It's great that the potty fits right in between the seats like that. What a big girl!
GO KAITLYN!!!!
Aww!! Congrats! We JUST finished training Ava last week, so I definitely now how proud/excited you are for the big step :D Isn't it amazing how much they seem to grow with each new thing they learn?!
Precious pictures, glad the training went well. Also glad its you and not me!!lol
That is so sweet how she's also concerned with the potty needs of her sheep. Go Kaitlyn! Conquer the potty!
Post a Comment