Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas Program

Kaitlyn had her school Christmas program Tuesday night. All the little elves were so cute. She did not sing either song but she did do all the hand movements.
They were so cute!

Our little elf after her performance


These are Kaitlyn's sweet teachers!


After the program Kaitlyn wanted to take a picture with our little Cowboy Santa next to the Christmas tree

She loves giving him kisses.


This was Kate giving Cowboy Santa kisses 1 year ago in Singapore!

4 comments:

Jillian Mahan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jillian Mahan said...

Love Miss Kaitlyn! She makes a cute elf even if she didn't sing :-) And your tree looks beautiful. I know you were excited to have a big tree again! I bet your Santas from around the world look great in the new house!

Thea said...

Oh, that is so cute! I love the Santa pictures, you can really see how she has grown, great idea! And she was a darn cute elf!!! Do you have video??

Kimberly said...

Wow!! She is getting so Big!!! She is just so Beautiful!!! I am so Happy to hear that there is another Shamu on the way!!!! Hope everything is going well!! Miss you!!