Things have been very busy around here. It started December 18 when we received a call that Terry John's cousin Ervin was killed in a plane accident. Ervin was an avid skydiver and besides his family this is what he loved most. He was one of the nicest guys you will ever meet and was always smiling!

You will be missed Ervin Jon.
After going through this Terry and I both realized just how short life is. We need to cherish everyday and spend as much time as we can with our family and friends.
Kaitlyn enjoyed playing with her cousins in Lafayette.
Laura, Kaitlyn, Charlie, and Caroline watching cartoons.
After returning to Houston on the 23rd, we repacked to head out west. Christmas Eve we drove to San Angelo to spend a few days with my family.
We had so much fun playing with this little guy!
Baby Glenn
Santa's Elves had some work to do Christmas Eve.
Mom and Dad with our neighbor from Sonora, Mattie. We love spending Christmas with her.
Justin, Glenn, Thea, Terry, Kaitlyn, Kara
So hard to get everyone to look at the same camera at the same time.
Kaitlyn loved her ball pit from Justin and Thea. I am glad it ONLY came with 100 Balls!
Kaitlyn loves playing dress up and poor Barney gets to be a princess too!
We had a vey nice Christmas in San Angelo.


4 comments:
What a precious princess Kaitlyn is! Look at those long legs!
I forgot about that picture of Glenn, it's hilarious! He is opening his mouth for the next bite, ha ha. Wow, Kaitlyn looks SO grown up with that jewelry and those earrings!! Such a pretty girl!! And I don't feel bad for Barney, he is purple after all. We had a great time with y'all too! Don't worry, Kaitlyn will get the next set of 100 balls on her b-day...
Kara, I am so sorry to hear about Terry's cousin. Life is so precious. You look fabulous, only weeks to go now! Miss you friend. XO
Sorry to hear about Terry's cousin. The next time you are in Lafayette for a visit I would like to see you! I can't believe that you are having another baby!! In a few weeks I will be a stay at home Mom too!!! I will miss EAM but I will love staying home with Julianne!!! Miss you!!
Post a Comment