Sunday, February 20, 2011

It's A Boy!

Ryan John Chaumont
Feb. 17, 2011
1:23pm, 7 pounds 5oz, 19in

Ryan decided to come 2 weeks early! I was scheduled to be induced on Feb. 22 but he decided to come a few days early! We were very excited! Everything went well and we have a healthy baby boy!

Daddy and his boy!

Grandad, Kaitlyn, and Ryan

Nana with Ryan

1st car ride home.

Coming home for the 1st time. Kaitlyn was excited to have her brother home.

Happy Birthday Ryan!


Kaitlyn loved celebrating Ryan's birthday!

Sweet kisses for her little brother.
Kaitlyn is adjusting pretty well. She likes to give him lots of kisses.

Sweet Ryan

1st bath and not liking it!

Justin, Thea, and Glenn came to visit us this weekend!

The 3 grandbabies

Cousin kisses

Nana and Glenn laughing!

I will try and blog more often, but right now our Little Man has his days and nights mixed up!

8 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jillian Mahan said...

Kara!! He is perfect. Congratulations to Mom, Dad and Big Sister! Can't wait to see more pictures! Thinking about you guys. XOXO

Ashley said...

Congratulations, Kara! He's precious! And I love the name! ;)

Thea said...

It was great to see you this weekend, you did great Mom and Dad! Little Ryan is a cutie. We also just posted photos on our blog too!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations!! What a beautiful and blooming family you have!!

Catherine Chaumont said...

Congratulations! Yea for boys! Can't wait to see more photos.

Kimberly said...

You Guys have a Handsome little Guy on your hands!!! Daddy looks so proud to have a little boy!! I found myself thinking back to when Kaitlyn was born!! He looks alot like her!! I am soooooo HAPPY for you!! Those kids are so Lucky to have you and Terry as their Parnets!!!

Kristi said...

He is precious, Kara!!! Congratulations!