...our first week with 2 kids!
Thankfully Ryan is very easy going! He is a great sleeper and I usually have to wake him up to feed him.
Kaitlyn likes being the big sister. This was first time they rode together in the car. We picked her up from school and she read Ryan a book.
Nana has been a BIG help. She sure does love her grandbabies!
Sweet Dreams Baby Ryan
Kaitlyn holding Ryan for the 1st time!
She said "Mommy, this is fun!"
She said "Mommy, this is fun!"
Snuggling together.
Nana getting Kaitlyn ready for school. Smell good lotion and Lipstick!
What a great week!







4 comments:
Kaitlyn's curls are OUTRAGEOUS! :) Can you just imagine, when she's older and they're much longer? Oh how beautiful she is, and is going to be!
And Ryan... my goodness, he's gorgeous!
Oh Kara....He is soooooo BEAUTIFUL!!! We called Zachary "Baby Zach" till he was about one!!! All the kids and everybody did and I thought that he would be 20 years old and still call that!! LOL Kaitlyn looks so happy to be a Big sister!!! Glad to hear all is going well and your Mom gets to spoild those kids!! I know she is loving having to "HELP" you!! Take care!!!!
I finally figured out how to leave comments! And I'm so glad b/c I want to tell you how completely adorable Ryan is! You look great too by the way! I also love how Kate is with him...so sweet! Y'all have a good weekend. Maybe I can stop by next week sometime...just let me know when a good time is...I know you have family coming and going and all. Big Hugs! ~Suzanne
More baby pictures, yay!!! Glad that Kaitlyn is taking it all so well! Hope you are all getting some sleep too. Keep the pictures coming!
Post a Comment