Thursday, March 31, 2011

6 weeks


Mr. Ryan is 6 weeks old!
He is starting to smile, on purpose, a little more now.

He is very healthy, look at that double chin!

He has that very serious look just like his big sister!

We tried out his playmat but he wasn't too much of a fan. Kaitlyn on the other hand played with it for about an hour! HA!

She sure does love being a big sister

.
.
She is often in his face like this. She is trying to give him kisses, AGAIN!
She loves her brother

4 comments:

aaron said...

big fan of that first picture, what a chunker

Thea said...

Oh my gosh, he is so chunky and CUTE!!!!!!! Look at that little chin!!!! I LOVE that third picture, he looks SO squeezable there, especially those cheeks. Nom nom nom!!! I can actually see Terry's Dad and your Dad in him both. What a handsome little fellow. I can't wait to see him again. Keep the pictures coming!!

Jillian Mahan said...

I love Ryan in his little polo shirt! And what sweet chubby cheeks!

Kimberly said...

The girls will be beating down your door!! Love those Blue eyes!! He looks like he will have dark hair too!!! Blue eyes with dark hair...look out!!! And poor boy will have trouble keeping them Boys away from his Beautiful Big SIS!!! Miss you Friend!!