That is a CUTE picture of Kate and Terry! Was he sleeping in that last picture? haha. It looks like he is riding a roller coaster! Glenn did this funny thing with his arms too while sleeping. It must be genetic.
I married the man of my dreams, Terry, on July 10, 2004. We have three beautiful children, Kaitlyn, Ryan, and Hailey. We are enjoying life with them!
Terry has worked for an off-shore drilling company since 2003. And I am blessed to stay home with our babies!
2 comments:
That is a CUTE picture of Kate and Terry! Was he sleeping in that last picture? haha. It looks like he is riding a roller coaster! Glenn did this funny thing with his arms too while sleeping. It must be genetic.
Loving all the pictures of Kate and Baby Ryan! Keep them coming, please. I can't say enough how beautiful you all are! Miss you much!
Post a Comment