Kaitlyn had her last day of school June 2nd. She loved her teachers and friends and is still talking about them.
Last day of school
Ryan is experiencing the exersaucer for the first time. He is still a little too small for it so I put towels all around him. Kaitlyn was showing him how everything worked.
Aunt Cammie came over for dinner one weekend. Kaitlyn stayed busy playing with her. Writing with sidewalk chalk, jump roping and hula hooping :)
Daddy went swimming with Kaitlyn one HOT afternoon.
We just took a trip to Louisiana. It was our first long trip with Ryan. (5 hours)
Ryan meeting his great-grandparents for the first time, Mawmaw and Pawpaw.
This little boy had a lot of fun on the farm. Everyone gave him so much attention. I love holding my baby boy but it was sure nice to give my arms a little break ;)
Kaitlyn had so much fun too! I wish I would have taken more pictures.
She loved riding around on the walker.
And riding the horse with her cousin Charlie!
She played with all of her cousins and even had a slumber party with the "Big Girls" at Aunt Becky's house. She picked tomatoes, rode a tire swing, and was spoiled all day long! Kaitlyn LOVES Louisiana!
We had a wonderful visit and can't wait to go back!
1 comment:
LOVE the pic in the kiddie pool. We spent the afternoon in ours too (the pirate boat). The farm sounds like a great place for the kids.
Post a Comment