Monday, July 11, 2011

4 Months (June 17)

Hmm...Am I really 4 months old?

HAHA! Yes I am!


 Ryan turned 4 months on the June 17th.
Fun Facts about this little man.
*Weighs 15.8 (58 percentile)
*Height -around the 95 percentile. (I have to find the chart the dr. gave me)
*UPDATE Height* 2' 3'' (96%)
*Size 2 diapers
*Mostly 6-9 months clothes
*LOVES for people to talk to him.
*Smiley
*Daytime Naps varies. He usually takes a couple of 1-2 hour naps
*Night Sleeping-has gone down the drain. He has been waking up every 2-3 hours
*He is taking one 6 oz formula bottle a day.
*Started rice cereal and he really likes it
*He is trying to roll over, I am sure he will be very soon!
He is such a sweet baby!
I will do Ryan's 5 month post next week. A lot has changed this month!

1 comment: