Ryan is half of a year old! He is such a joy. I just can't get over how smiley and happy he is. Don't get me wrong he still can scream and pitch a fit when he is hungry or sleepy, but for the most part he is a happy baby.
Happy Baby Boy!
I just LOVE this smile!
Yes, I know he is on a pink blanket. Kaitlyn loves to spread out her blanket in the living room for Ryan and all of her other babies.
Fun 6 month Facts:
*Wears mostly 9 months clothes
*Size 3 diapers
*Takes a 2 hour morning nap (if we are home) but usually just cat naps while we are running errands
*Takes a 2 hour afternoon nap
*Nighttime sleep varies from week to week. But he usually sleeps about 12 hours waking up one or two times for a bottle. Very random though.
*Drools all the time!
*Rolls over from Tummy to Back
*Laughs when you tickle under his neck
*Loves to eat cereal
*Eats: peaches, bananas, pears, prunes, carrots, apples, peas, watermelon
*Milk(formula)-5-6 bottles (5-7oz)
We will go to the dr. in about a week so I will get his weight/height. But I'm guessing he is around 17pounds. He is getting quite heavy to carry around.
We just love this little man!
We just love this little man!

No comments:
Post a Comment