Friday, August 19, 2011

Brotherly-Sisterly Love

When Ryan woke up from his nap Kaitlyn wanted to hold him in the rocking chair. I thought this would be a good time to take a couple of pictures. This was the best one. I thought I would share a few others too!
Happy kids, then Kaitlyn decided she wanted her baby in the picture. So while she was getting "Emily" I took a picture of Ryan.

My Happy Boy.

Kaitlyn came back with Emily and Ryan wanted to hold her. Kaitlyn did not like that idea so...

She went to get Ryan a deer to hold. But he still liked grabbing her baby. Is he taunting her already ;)

Finally he lets go.

But only for a second and he is back at it again. Kaitlyn is fussing at him. At this point I gave up on our little photo shoot. This is reality at our house. Brotherly-Sisterly Love!

2 comments:

Thea said...

Hahaha, hilarious! Wasn't the dolls name 'Family'? haha. I don't think she will be fussing at him for much longer, a few more pounds on Ryan and he can stand his own!

The Chaumont Family said...

Yes, her baby's name was "Family", but we finally figured out she was trying to say "Emily". I have a feeling Ryan is going drive her crazy!