Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I am Thankful for...

 Terry.
Honestly, I think I won the lottery when it comes to husbands. I know I sometimes take him for granted. He does so much to make my life a little easier and happier! I wanted to list 10 things I love about Terry but had a hard time narrowing it down.

10 reasons I love my husband
(in no particular order)


1. Honest
He is the most honest I person I know.

 2.Quotes Dumb and Dumber
He can probably recite the entire movie and it cracks me up.

3. Awesome Father
The kids absolutely adore him

4. Listens to me
moan and complain or tell random stories, unless it is during an LSU game ;)

5. Hottie
With those blue eyes and dark hair, definitely a looker.

6.Grill Master
His steaks are out of this world

7.Provider
He works so hard so I can stay at home with the kiddos

8. loves  bratwurst
He doesn't require a 4 course meal for dinner, I can just serve a fancy hotdog and he is happy.

9. Organized
You should see the junk drawer in the kitchen and his garage. Everything has a special place.

10. Kisses
I love that he gives me a kiss each morning before he leaves for work and as soon as he gets home


This is just a short list, I really could go on and on. I feel like the luckiest gal in the world.

Thank you God for this amazing man.

1 comment:

Thea said...

Aw, that is so sweet!!