Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I'm Thankful for...

I decided for each day in November I would write about what I am thankful for. Day 1...

I am thankful for God
 I know that I am not perfect and I sin daily, but I am thankful that I have a God who is so forgiving. I know one day I will be in a place that is unbelievably beautiful and wonderful. I will get to sing and dance with my grandparents. Oh how fun that will be! God has blessed me in so many ways; my  family, my  friends, my country, and so much more.

kids before church

We found a church several months after we moved to Katy, St. Peter's Methodist. I truly love this church. I grew up Baptist, Terry grew up Lutheran, and after visiting lots of churches we joined the Methodist church. I honestly do not think it matters what church you go to, as long as you believe that Jesus died on the cross for you and me. I remembered being worried that both of our parents were going to be upset that we didn't go to a Baptist Church or a Lutheran Church, but both told us "we don't care where you go, we are just so happy you are going." St. Peter's Church has a great children's program. Kaitlyn LOVES it! The nursery workers are great with Ryan and the pastor is amazing. I am so thankful we found this church.
Thank you God

1 comment:

Candie said...

Happy for you girl. You are a beautiful mom and woman.