Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Big News Again....



This time around we put this little message in a frame, wrapped it up, and gave it to our parents. Needless to say everyone was quite surprised, (as were we!)

We always wanted 3 kids, so we are very excited. I have to admit, we are a little nervous too. Kaitlyn will be 4 and Ryan will be 18 months when the baby arrives in August. I am sure it will be tough in the beginning, but we can't wait!
I am 15 weeks now. The first trimester was rough. I was sick (a lot), tired, and emotional. BUT now I am feeling great! I rarely get sick and I have energy again! This is a good thing since Ryan is an active little boy!
We have our BIG sonogram at our next appointment. We are still debating on finding out the sex this time. It was kind-of fun not knowing for Ryan. We have a few weeks to decided...

Here is a picture of our two sweet babies. We found an awesome cajun restaurant right around the corner from us. They have crawfish and play cajun music! Kate and Ryan loved it!









5 comments:

Jillian Mahan said...

Congratulations! So excited for you guys! XOXO

Candie said...

Congratulations!!!!! What fun they will all have together. You have one of each with hand-me-downs from both - so what do you have to plan for? Keep it a surprise!!! I'm due in 9 weeks. CAN.NOT.WAIT!

The Fisher's said...

Congratulations! I am sure you will be able to manage 3 kids just fine. Keep us updated!

Thea said...

We are voting for a girl! (Because of the morning sickness). Yay!!! What a cute pic of the both of them!

Catherine Chaumont said...

Congratulations!! We are so happy for you and your cute family.