I found these pictures on my phone and I had to share.
After Ryan's birthday party, Terry went off shore so my Mom stayed with me and the kids. It was great having the extra hands! Ryan is such a mommy's boy, but there were a few days he would reach for Nana and not want Mama. I didn't mind the little break though ;)
And of course, Kaitlyn had so much fun too! Nana took Kaitlyn on a train ride around the mall! She was thrilled
My sweet Momma also spoiled me with a trip to Sams. Chocolate and Tylenol! A pregnant woman's dream ;)
This little girl NEVER takes naps...but I guess Nana wore her out!
And this little guy LOVES wagon rides!



.jpg)
1 comment:
Is that a step 2 wagon? I thought about getting one of those as well! Do you like it? Looks like Ryan does!
Post a Comment