Another picture with Kaitlyn in her bed you say...well...I found it funny that Kaitlyn is only 5 months old and she is now on her 6th bed!
Counting:
1.Pack-n-play
2.Cradle
3.Crib in Louisiana
4.Crib in Hotel in Singapore
5. Twin bed that Singaporeans call crib
6.New crib the neighbors gave us. (US crib)
I was nervous about the bed/crib that was furnished for us when we arrived here in Singapore. The slats were 3 inches apart and she kept sticking her legs through them. Our neighbor wanted to get rid of their crib so we took it off their hands. I was very excited to get it! She was a little teary giving it away since she has used it for all 3 of her boys. Hopefully this will be Kaitlyn's last crib!
I joined the American Women's Association this week. They have playgroups every Tuesday morning. I am really looking forward to meeting other moms that have young children too!
Terry went to get his Hepatitis A shot today. It was recommend he get it since we eat lots of seafood.
One last thing...Kaitlyn's Halloween costume came in the mail today so stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment