Thursday, July 9, 2009

cars and cell phones already?

Kaitlyn is learning how to drive her car. She usually pushes it but lately she has wanted to drive it. She is working on doing it by herself!






She is also quick at grabbing my phone. She thinks it is funny. I gave her an old phone that doesn't work anymore but she still seems to find mine!


Don't worry we will start teaching her now not to talk on the phone while driving! HA

4 comments:

Red Fish said...

Wow this is so cool. Love looking and reading your blog. What a great way to keep up with your family. Kaitlyn looks exactly like her Mom-too cute.
The Sessom's

Barker Crew said...

HEY! It's so fun to see you...and what a beautiful baby girl!!! Caleb's mom keeps me up on you guys, but it's wonderful to see you 'in person'!! :)

Can I add you to my friends list to stay connected? I'd love to keep in touch.

we are bloggers, too: barkercrew.blogspot.com if you want to visit :)

Again - great to see you...

Cammie said...

She is too cute! Next she'll want her own ipod. Let me know when she discovers texting...

BTW, she has perfect bow placement on her head :)

Thea said...

I LOVE that last picture! There is nothing funner than getting your hands on something you're not supposed to have.. and those two little teeth. SO cute!